Summer has officially begun! I am out of school for 37 days until I return back to work officially!
Many do not know and if you do, well some do not know that I have been teaching for over eleven years! Congrats to ME! Still going…thank GOD!
Ever since I’ve started teaching I have worked summer school every summer for extra money. Who wouldn’t want extra money? This summer I am not working summer school because they haven’t offered summer school to the kids. WHY? The jury is still out on that!
Well, I here are some things I would like to conquer before summer is out! In no particular order its just my Summer Bucket list I want to do and complete! Here Goes:
- Make summer salads…any choices send them my way!
- Go to the Farmers Market at least three times this summer if needs be
- Go to the African American Museum
- Exercise regular…simple, but easy for “me!”
- Read the bible in depth
- Go to two water parks
- Attend the TCF Style Expo
- Start a children book and hopefully complete it by the winter
- Do two volunteer service
- Get at least three massages
- Come up with my blog logo
- Watch fireworks
- Eat Gelato ice cream
What is own your summer bucket list? Please do share and there will be a review once I return to work! I am so excited to share the end results!